become a vendor
WANT TO SELL WITH US?
Whether you want to grow your business, test an idea, share your passion, or just make a little extra money, The Raleigh Market offers a large, reliable customer base and convenient venue. If you are ready to showcase your merchandise at one of the top flea markets in the United States, there are several options:
BECOME A TEMPORARY OUTDOOR VENDOR
Temporary Outdoor Vendors have the flexibility to choose when they sell, with no commitment. There are 2 ways to become a Temporary Vendor:
· By Reservation (preferred method): Please fill out the Request to be a Vendor form. We will then send you our weekly call-for-vendors with further instructions. If you reserve and pay in advance, you are guaranteed a space.
· Drop-in: Vendors can obtain a space, contingent upon availability, either by calling or stopping by the office on Friday between 9-4 or by entering Gate 2 on Saturday and Sunday between 6-8 am. Set up must be complete and your vehicle removed from the selling area by 8:45 am. Drop-in space is not guaranteed and vendor must accept space assigned by staff. Food trucks and vendors wishing to sell food or beverages may NOT drop in--advanced reservation and approval is required.
(Please just fill out the form once. There is no need to re-submit each week.)
OUTDOOR TEMPORARY VENDOR RATES
Weekend $50 / 10’ x 20’ space
Saturday or Sunday only - $30/day
BECOME A PERMANENT OUTDOOR VENDOR
Permanent vendors pay a reduced rent rate of $40/space, receive the same spot every weekend so customers know where to find them, and are listed on our website directory. In exchange for those benefits, Permanent Vendors must pay one week in advance for every week (except for those weekends we are closed), even if they do not set up. We allow four “free skip” weekends a year (year runs Nov – Sept). Being a Permanent Vendor is not the best option for everyone; vendors should make this decision based on how often they plan to come and calculating accordingly. We ask all vendors to first sell with us on a temporary basis before becoming permanent.
BECOME A PERMANENT INDOOR VENDOR
Indoor space is permanent and requires committing to being open every weekend the market is open (approx. 47 weekends a year). Booths need to look professional, which often requires some investment--building of walls, fixtures, etc. We also strive to have a nice mix of interesting merchandise and not have too many vendors in the same category.
We ask all vendors who wish to secure indoor space to first sell outside to make sure this is the right market for them, and vice versa, before making a permanent commitment. If you are interested in indoor space, please let us know by emailing . Expression of interest is no guarantee of securing a place
To learn more about becoming a food concessionaire, please email .
Saturday and Sunday 9 am - 5 pm
Friday 9 am - 4 pm
Saturday 8 am - 4:30 pm
Sunday 8 am - 5:30 pm
- Indoor vendors can set up/restock on Friday (9 am - 5 pm)
- Outdoor Permanent Vendors can set up Friday (9 am - 6 pm)
- Outdoor Temporary Vendors who want to set up on Friday must first come to the office to be assigned a space.
All vehicles must be removed from the selling area by 8:45 am on market days. This rule will be strictly enforced. A very limited number of spaces are available in the Yard Sale section in which vehicles are allowed; you can inquire with market staff regarding availability. If a vehicle is part of your display or you feel you have just cause for an exemption, please discuss with the market manager.